Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

So what now

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 5:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

So on one of my posts from earlier it was about a guy who seemed not that interested in me, well I took the ladies advice and went on about my way, well now not to often though he comes up and talks to me and asked about my weekend and so and and so forth, the funny thing is I catch him staring at me then when I turn to look at him he quickly looks away, why do men do that they will stare from a distance until you acknowledge them and then quickly look away? we are supposed to go out for pizza (yummy lol) idk it is something about him I can not deny he is just like me and exactly what I am looking for in a man, family, very respectfull towards me, funny, likes to goof off and laugh and he serenated me in front of everybody at work, can we say i was so embarrsed but it was sweet, what should i do girls let him slide or let him start making the moves and still remain and be a lady?

by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

How old are you? How old is he?

At some point, I got too old for games. (Even before marriage.)

If a man is interested he'll persue you. If he plays games or doesn't persue, in my opinion, he's either not worth it or immature (or both).

I'm guessing you've already had at least one serious relationship in your life. Don't you think you deserve to have exactly what you want without playing games for it?

LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting clairewait:

How old are you? How old is he?

At some point, I got too old for games. (Even before marriage.)

If a man is interested he'll persue you. If he plays games or doesn't persue, in my opinion, he's either not worth it or immature (or both).

I'm guessing you've already had at least one serious relationship in your life. Don't you think you deserve to have exactly what you want without playing games for it?

TAG9lbs
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Maybe he is just a shy guy and if that works for you great just lay down all the facts on the first date: ur a mom, u don't have time for games, and list a few future hopes and dreams Ex. I want to settle permenantly in WA I hope for a job in this feild or I hope to work part time or i hope to be a SAHM) 

I wouldn't introduce ur LO to him until you get through the first 6 months and you are 100% sure he is a keeper.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)