Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:13 PM
  • 22 Replies

wave

by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyEmrys
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Too short!
But not too bad, anyways. :)
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Was good! Spent some time with friends and family
TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

SO.  MUCH.  FUN!!!!!!!!

We had Shabbat lunch out at a friend's Saturday.

Then Sat night through Sunday was Purim.....the craziest of Jewish holidays.  We went to the local Yeshiva (boys' college) for th Megillah reading Sat night.  It was crazy!  All the costumes and noise....totally awesome.  Then Sun morning we went to a calmer (and shorter) Megillah reading at one of the synagogues.  The kids ran around town delivering our Mishloach Manot treats (it is traditional to give gifts of food to friends on Purim).  Then Sun afternoon we hosted a party for Anglos here in town - we had about 55 people here (thankfully it is pot luck).  We had people here from 2-6:30pm.

I can't sleep....but I am SO worn out today (it is almost 6am on Mon).  Thankfully the kids have off for Shushan Purim today...so no school again (they had off yesterday too).  I plan to just RELAX today!

Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:18 AM
I had a nice weekend. Saturday morning I worked and then we went to my sil's house. We hung out there for a while and went out to dinner with them. Sunday we made a leprechaun trap for dd to take to school tomorrow. It was her homework. We went outside and did some yard work and planted flowers. And I took the kids to the park for a little while.
lachiche
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:22 AM
It was ok just traveling a lot getting my mom and my neice and Nephew.
Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:03 AM

It was too short and flew by! Saturday evening we went to my sister's house to drop off a bday present for my niece and we visited with them for a while. Sunday we got alot done around the house. 

I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.. Lol..

RitaTequila531
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Not long enough. And I had a three-day weekend lol
Greedy, I know ;0p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:25 AM
It was pretty good. Got to spend lots of time with DS and DH was off from work on Sunday so that was nice too. :)
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:37 AM

My weekend wasn't very good.  I still wasn't feeling well, my SO was very sick and my dd was bouncing off the walls.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Way too busy...  I got nothing accomplished around the house that I needed to do.  Hopefully I can get caught up during the week.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN