Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's going on today?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:32 AM
  • 12 Replies

wave

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:34 AM

We woke up to a dusting of snow.  Luckily it wasn't enough snow to close school.  My SO is home sick.  I need to go out later to pick up a few things at the grocery store.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:35 AM
I actually don't go in to work till noon today. So I get to spend extra time with DS in the parent drop off line at school, get a lot of stuff done around the house, and just not be in that morning rush. :)
Mishy2
by Michelle on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Just at home today relaxing.. :)

Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Taking the kids to school. Then it's home to get dinner in the crock pot and get ready for work. After work I'm going straight to my dd's softball game. And then home to eat dinner and get the kids to bed.
Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Hanging out at home watching Pretty in pink and playing around online. Gotta pay bills in a little bit and then pick my dd and nephew up from school. Gotta love being an adult. :)

LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I have 1 sick kid at home,kid 2 went to school,after my horrible night last night i have a slight headache,i did some organzing around the house but a lot more needs to be done,I need to clean the living room,I have loaded and unloaded the dishwasher twice,i am drying a load of bath towels in the dryer,i already washed and put away 1 load of kids clothing,so far we have watched here comes the boom and tin tin on dvd,when tin tin is over i might see what is on tv

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:23 PM

DH was off today so he brought DD to school and let me sleep in. He had a meeting with our daughter's teacher about some issues she was having in class so I brought both kids to a doctor's appointment. DD is getting on meds for ADHD and DS has strep throat and a really bad ear infection. 

I went pick up DS's homework since he will be home until Thursday and then I went get his antibiotics at the pharmacy. Later I will drop off Girl Scout cookie money at the leaders house then I'm going to go get Daniel from track practice. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 17, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Trying to get some work done while DS has the stomach flu

KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Mar. 17, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Snow day for DD and Dh here.

Just trying to keep them entertained.

I'm failing miserably.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Worked today. We got around 4 inches of snow~ thankfully we got a 2 hour delay and not a day off. I don't want to make up any more snow days!

I also volunteered at my oldest son's fundraiser pick up this evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)