Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Spent the last minutes with my mom

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:07 PM
  • 33 Replies

Spent the last minutes with my mom this morning,she passed away from her battle with breast cancer.I was by her side through it and she passed away saying I love you Alexis as her last words to me.I admit she is going to a better place as an angel.She was always there for me and said I am a good singer and guitar player.It was always at my great Uncle Harvey's place or Uncle Wally's playing my guiter with my musical instrument  inclined relatives.Knew I was there if I was not at work for 2 to 3 hours and it was my way of staying out of trouble.I was even on the front porch playing my guitar and she would be there listening.Greatest gift to her from me were the grandsons I gave her.She would also go over and check on my dogs Jasmine and Olivia,both pomeranians while I was at work.So far my husband has been great supporting me including my friends.

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof2Stepof3
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:10 PM

hugsim sorry

Quoting alexisb3:

Spent the last minutes with my mom this morning,she passed away from her battle with breast cancer.I was by her side through it and she passed away saying I love you Alexis as her last words to me.I admit she is going to a better place as an angel.She was always there for me and said I am a good singer and guitar player.It was always at my great Uncle Harvey's place or Uncle Wally's playing my guiter with my musical instrument  inclined relatives.Knew I was there if I was not at work for 2 to 3 hours and it was my way of staying out of trouble.I was even on the front porch playing my guitar and she would be there listening.Greatest gift to her from me were the grandsons I gave her.She would also go over and check on my dogs Jasmine and Olivia,both pomeranians while I was at work.So far my husband has been great supporting me including my friends.

esox
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Glad you could be with her & that you have such good memories of her. I'm sorry she had to go so soon.
KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:47 PM
So sorry, Momma.

Prayers for you and yours.
wennyvw
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:55 AM
So sorry for your loss.
exhaustedmother
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:22 AM

i am so sorry for the loss of your mom. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:24 AM

I'm sorry for your loss =(

hugs

ladymaleficent
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Im so sorry
mom2gmp2
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:25 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM
I am so sorry. (((HUGS)))
katiebug840204
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:29 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)