Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tell me what you're proud of...

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:19 PM
  • 26 Replies
2 moms liked this

I know we're all very proudof our children and family for their accomplishments.....but what are you proud of that you've accomplished.....Me I'm proud of drawing my two SDs portrait for my DH's birthday...:)

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Recently? I retiled our kitchen and extended our patio.

More general? I'm proud that I stuck in at my work, leaping over obstacles, to stay employeed part-time after my 3rd baby.

Mom2Boys9501
by Sharon on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:51 PM
4 moms liked this
Maybe not a big one but I'm proud that I've been eating healthy and haven't been eating sugar.
LadyEmrys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Uhm.... I am a fast pee-er. I find this to be a great ability in my job, because when I say 'I will be right back, I have to go to the bathroom' i really AM right back. :)
Lavie74
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 12yrmama:

Recently? I retiled our kitchen and extended our patio.

More general? I'm proud that I stuck in at my work, leaping over obstacles, to stay employeed part-time after my 3rd baby.

that's awesome you should be proud! Way to go! 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:55 PM
3 moms liked this

I am proud that I was accepted into and am thriving in nursing school. I was told by teachers that I would never get a college degree and that I would never really accomplish anything with my life so this is a HUGE deal for me! I am a Junior, after this semester just 3 more to go and I will have a Bachelors degree!! 

Lavie74
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:59 PM

that's a HUGE one. You're gonna feel and look so much better. Best of all you're gonna live longer too...which is a great gift to everyone that loves you. Way to go!

Quoting Mom2Boys9501: Maybe not a big one but I'm proud that I've been eating healthy and haven't been eating sugar.

Lavie74
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

This is fantastic and inspiring. I'm very proud of you too....way to go!!!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I am proud that I was accepted into and am thriving in nursing school. I was told by teachers that I would never get a college degree and that I would never really accomplish anything with my life so this is a HUGE deal for me! I am a Junior, after this semester just 3 more to go and I will have a Bachelors degree!! 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Thanks. I am proud of myself too! 

Quoting Lavie74:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Lavie74
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Thanks. I am proud of myself too! 

Quoting Lavie74:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

You should be...this is a great accomplishment...:) 

Mom2Boys9501
by Sharon on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Thank you :-)

Quoting Lavie74:

that's a HUGE one. You're gonna feel and look so much better. Best of all you're gonna live longer too...which is a great gift to everyone that loves you. Way to go!

Quoting Mom2Boys9501: Maybe not a big one but I'm proud that I've been eating healthy and haven't been eating sugar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN