Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's going on today?

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:55 AM
  • 18 Replies

i hate mondays

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a fun morning.  I went out for breakfast then to a nearby museum-complexe with a friend.  It was fun.  Now I'm waiting for the boys and my youngest daughter to get home from school in the next little while.  Tonight Dd#2 and I have a conference with her main teacher.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:39 AM
I'm dropping off the kids at school and going straight to work. I have a training class this morning at my company's training center that's about 20 minutes away. I'll be there all day. After work we'll have dinner and then my dd has an extra dance class tonight. Her studio is doing a 1920's dance at an event so tonight is the first practice for that.
foxymomof4
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Got lots to do but I ain't doing it. My 5 month old dd is sick and didn't have a good night all I want to do is sleep:)
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I hope your dd is feeling better soon!

Quoting foxymomof4: Got lots to do but I ain't doing it. My 5 month old dd is sick and didn't have a good night all I want to do is sleep:)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I don't have a lot going on today.  I accomplished all of my errands over the weekend.  I have to do laundry, but that's about it.

foxymomof4
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Thanks me too;)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I hope your dd is feeling better soon!

Quoting foxymomof4: Got lots to do but I ain't doing it. My 5 month old dd is sick and didn't have a good night all I want to do is sleep:)

diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:00 PM
This morning I went to the doctor, found out I have strep throat. On my way to pick up my antibiotics then I am going to rest for the rest of the day.
godsgirl26
by ♥Charmaine♥ on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:01 PM
I'm helping out at my kids school today.
I really hate Mondays. I need me a coffee lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:07 PM

feel better

Quoting diaperstodating: This morning I went to the doctor, found out I have strep throat. On my way to pick up my antibiotics then I am going to rest for the rest of the day.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:08 PM

coffee

Here ya go! lol

Quoting godsgirl26: I'm helping out at my kids school today. I really hate Mondays. I need me a coffee lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)