Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:25 PM
  • 13 Replies
How is your Sunday going ?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Ok. I have half the yard done for planting grass. I should work on the tulips I suppose.
momofthem311
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM
So far so good. Watched a recorded show this morning. Got some laundry finished up, dishes done, made some breakfast for the kids, showered and just started sweeping and vacuuming.
It sounds like a lot but not really. Prob gonna stop soon and watch Hells Kitchen from Thursday.
TableforSeven
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Busy busy!

I have washed, dried and folded 4 loads of laundry.  Ad have loads of towels in the washer and dryer right now.

I finished weaving the fabric for the pocket purses I'm making.  I still have to twist the cording and assemble them with my sewing machine though.

And I am officially caught up with all of the dishes from Shabbat and today.

DH is away on business but was traveling from California to Pennsylvania today - so I was watching all of his flights as he made the trip and I know he has safely arrived at DD#1's place.

The other kids all had a regular school day today.  Then DS#2 spent the afternoon at a friend's house and DS#1 had a long math assignment for homework.  DD#3 had a long assignment to complete that is due tomorrow and DD#2 is babysitting this evening.

It is 9:30pm - the youngest three are in their rooms/in bed.....I'm debating if I am going to stay awake until DD#2 gets home or if I wasn't to go to bed soon myself (she won't get home until 11:00-11:30).

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Pretty good! Got my workout done and now I'm sitting here watching the race.
TheFairest
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Ugh
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:17 PM

It's cold, rainy and gray today. I've been completely lazy today.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:29 PM

I got up and did my workout, then showered and made the boys breakfast. After that, i got back into bed. I'm having a very lazy Sunday.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:37 PM
It's non stop, as usual. Grocery shopping, laundry, chores. Maybe by 9 tonight I'll get to sit down for 5 minutes straight. LOL
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:44 PM
The usual laundry and cleaning. We also went to Ross and I got dd a new dress and a top for me. I was looking for new pants for work cuz that's what I really need but I couldn't find anything I like in my size :-/.
exhaustedmother
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:47 PM

great- went to church, I took a 3 hour nap while hubby cooked dinner and then  relaxing, hubby and the kids are cleaning up and giving me a day off :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)