Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Moms!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi Moms! I need a little help!

I am in my final semester of my bachelor's degree and a mom of three boys, age 7, 5 and 1 1/2. For one of my courses I had to design a research proposal and conduct a pilot test with a questionnaire. I chose to do my proposal on online groups such as this one. I joined an online mommy group when I was pregnant with my oldest son in 2006 and still regularly communicate with them- it seemed like a natural topic choice for me. I'm trying to find participants for my survey and hoped some of you wouldn't mind taking it for me. It is 38 questions, but the response is only a number.

I would GREATLY appreciate if you could help me out! Please email me at ECainResearch@gmail.com. The survey doesn't ask for any personal information, I'm just asking about how you communicate within your group. THANK YOU!

I don't think this is really a solicitation, but if it is, I'm sorry and feel free to do what you need to do.  

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Bump!
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Here is a bump for you
Emilyrl128
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Thanks ladies!  No responses so far...  I need 5-6 ppl from groups that exist in a platform outside of facebook, and  have 3 from family and friends.  So I just need 2-3 more people!  

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)