Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do with girlfriends?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM
  • 27 Replies
I'm in need of some girl time, but I spend majority of my time with hubby so I've lost touch to the feminine world a Lil bit lol what's something fun to do with a small group of girls? Thx ladies :)
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justbereal
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Dinner out. That's all I have to offer. Lol. I don't get out much either.
momof1want1mor
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol thank you :) still better than what I came up with lol (which was nothing)

Quoting justbereal: Dinner out. That's all I have to offer. Lol. I don't get out much either.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Quoting justbereal: Dinner out. That's all I have to offer. Lol. I don't get out much either.

This and a movie. :) and I too don't get out much. :(
momof1want1mor
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Yeah why does it seem that it's either one or the other , have a real close relationship with your spouse and little to no outside friends that you actually hang out with, or single and do really awesome, unique and fun things with their friends? Can't their be something in between lol

Quoting KylesMom409:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Quoting momof1want1mor: Yeah why does it seem that it's either one or the other , have a real close relationship with your spouse and little to no outside friends that you actually hang out with, or single and do really awesome, unique and fun things with their friends? Can't their be something in between lol

Quoting KylesMom409:

I know! Wouldn't it be nice?!
CountryLass
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:13 PM

I would love to help but I'm a bit out of the loop too.  Hope you find what you need.

Addie

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:48 PM

My friends and I usually go out to eat, go shopping, see movies, etc.

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I get together with one of my friends once a month at our houses. I cook & she brings wine & a dessert. That way we don't have to spend a ton of money going out & don't have to worry about getting baby sitters.
clairewait
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:35 PM

For me, there are some women I could do anything (or nothing) with and have a blast.

Then there are those who no matter how great the food or the bar or my outfit is, I'm going to be miserable.

I think key to success #1 is simply to find a girlfriend you really click with. Then it won't matter what you do. :)

NellieKane
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:42 PM
I'm having a salon day with a friend of mine. Getting a sitter and taking off for a full day of pampering! I never do that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)