Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What themes are you doing for your kids' birthday parties this year?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:42 PM
  • 64 Replies

It's Star Wars for DS this year, although he wanted to change it to a Minion themed party. LOL He loves Despicable Me. :) I told him there's always next year.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Ds says he wants a Ninja Turtle party this year. I have to start planning that since it's in May! I'm not sure about dd. Her bday isn't until November so we haven't thought about it yet. Last year she did a fashion/dress up party. 

lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:07 AM
I am thinking about Despicable Me for ds 2 who will turn 3. Ds 1 will be 7. Not sure yet. He is into He-Man, Beyblades, Yu-Gi-oh, and Pokemon. We did Legends of Zelda last year for him.
LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:11 AM

No themes,I haven't done any parties since 1 year old,this year my DD is getting to go to the fair on the 12 of April and the 21 wich is Her B-Day she's getting a cake and 1 gift,she will be 8,my DS will be 10 in August,usually we take him to the water park since it's usually sunny out and He gets a cake and 1 gift on his B-Day wich will be 8/13..Last year for my dd's 7th we made this rainbow cake and took her to The Rainforest Cafe,it was a lot of fun

ambcortez
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Pokemon... ugh, lol.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:27 AM
No clue
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:18 AM

probably a winter theme with snow, ornament making, snow cones (we are in Florida), maybe mini trees to decorate, melted snow man cookies, etc.

arismommy611
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
We are also going with Despicable Three! Seems to be pretty popular this year. I am so excited :)
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this

My boys wanted to have a laser tag birthday this year but also asked for pricier gifts. They had to choose between the two. Both chose to forego the party.

My husband and I are planning to have an Unbirthday for them on April Fools day (both birthdays are in April). We will still do our usual birthday boy picks where we go for dinner on their birthday.

Snakecharm
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:24 AM
My son will be 2 in June. Right now his favorite things are crayons and bubbles, so one of those will probably be the theme. Last year was Mickey Mouse clubhouse.
gsmom9
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:26 AM

No theme here. Ds is going to be an old man of 9 and mentioned he doesnt want a party, but wants to go somewhere fun. He loves xbox games, so I'm trying to figure out something Minecraft or Terraria?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)