Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

RSVP's

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:45 PM
  • 31 Replies

Do any of you have issues with people RSVPing for any parties you have, specifically your kids' bday parties? I know I have. I'm lucky if I get 2 people to respond and then I have to get in touch with everyone else to see if they're coming or not. I don't get it!

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Yes I have issues with RSVPs. Everyone doesn't RSVP to my kids parties.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Luckily, when my dd had her party, only 1 person didn't RSVP.  I hate when people don't RSVP.  It's very rude.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah most people don't rsvp. I usually assume if I don't hear from someone it means they're not coming. But at my dd's last party there was one girl who came even though they didn't rsvp. 

KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
RSVP is a dying art.

I always just plan for everyone to show up.
LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

When I used to throw parties for my Kids yes I had horrible issues with people RSVP to the tune of NOBODY even bothering to respond,it was FRUSTRATING!!,I don't do parties anymore though,whenever we get an invite I RSVP right away I feel it's proper to do that at least.

LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I do agree it is quite rude not to

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Luckily, when my dd had her party, only 1 person didn't RSVP.  I hate when people don't RSVP.  It's very rude.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:28 AM
It's so frustrating!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:17 AM

This~

Quoting KendallsMommee: RSVP is a dying art. I always just plan for everyone to show up.

Stephw1110
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand not RSVPing these days.  I mean with technology today it should be easier than ever.  Just send the person a quick text or email.  It's just proves how selfish people are these days.  You can't take two minutes out of how many days notice to say you will or won't be there.  I always do it as soon as I open the invite. I hate it when someone doesn't RSVP and I don't want to be that person.  

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:07 AM

I don't normally have issues with my dd's parties, but it's been awhile since we've had one.  We'll see come September, she's turning 13 and she wants a roller skating party, that definitely needs a head count.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)