Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:44 PM
  • 16 Replies

butterfly

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a great weekend. Saturday was the first one I've had off in almost 2 months. I was able to go to the gym in the morning. Dd had her softball game. Her team won :-) Dd struck out her first time at bat but she hit the ball and got on base the second time. And then I took the kids to see the Lego movie. We spent the night at home watching the kids choice awards on nick. The kids were super excited about it lol. Sunday we went to Ross. I needed new pants for work but couldn't find any in my size. So I just got a new top and dd got a new dress. We spent the rest of the day at home. I did laundry and some cleaning and hung out with the kids. Now I'm going to catch up on some tv :-)

LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Pretty good,Saturday's were busy as always,Sunday was mainly relaxing day,I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon,I was exhausted from not getting enough sleep

MixedCooke
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

we just got back from a trip to Disney so we needed a vacation from our vacation so my Mom had the girls sleep over on Friday and then we picked them up Saturday afernoon and were able to just veg out and relax.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Soggy, quiet and kind of lazy, lol!

zadesmom1998
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:01 AM
My boys and I spent the weekend with my mom. Hadn't had a chance to see her since Thanksgiving and she was getting antsy. We had a good time just hanging out
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:06 AM

I had a good weekend.  I got a lot of things done around the house.  I took my dd to see Divergent, and I have to say it was a great movie.

Sunday I helped search for a lost dog in our area, I hope they find him he's been missing since last Tuesday and he's a little thing.  He's a 4 lb Yorkie.  There's a reward of $1000 but my dd and I decided that if we find the dog, we don't want the money, just knowing we helped is enough, being a dog owner myself, I don't know what I'd do if I Lost one of mine...

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Quoting Briesmom38:

I had a good weekend.  I got a lot of things done around the house.  I took my dd to see Divergent, and I have to say it was a great movie.

Sunday I helped search for a lost dog in our area, I hope they find him he's been missing since last Tuesday and he's a little thing.  He's a 4 lb Yorkie.  There's a reward of $1000 but my dd and I decided that if we find the dog, we don't want the money, just knowing we helped is enough, being a dog owner myself, I don't know what I'd do if I Lost one of mine...

Aww...I hope they find him!

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Did you go to Disney World or Disneyland?

Quoting MixedCooke:

we just got back from a trip to Disney so we needed a vacation from our vacation so my Mom had the girls sleep over on Friday and then we picked them up Saturday afernoon and were able to just veg out and relax.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:10 AM

My weekend was pretty good.  My dd and I spent Saturday with my parents.  We watched Frozen after they left.  On Sunday my SO had his first Sunday off in ages!  We were supposed to go to the zoo, but the weather didn't cooperate.  We ran some errands and just hung out at home.

Mishy2
by Michelle on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:12 AM

My weekend was good, I worked all weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)