Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Ours is $2.75
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
kdgord
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Yeah, it's not cheap at all. I am lucky that my boys don't like the school lunches so I don't have to buy them lunches. They take lunch from home.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: That would cost me $17 a day ouch.

Quoting kdgord: $4.25 at my boys's school..they go to a small church school
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I bet

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: Its a Catholic school, so maybe that's why its so much.
So happy this is his last year :-D

Quoting kyledavidsmom: Ouch I thought my prices were bad.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: Mondays and Fridays are pizza days, and its $4 on those days. Tuesday through Thursday, lunch is $3.75
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Mine would take them from home regardless. I can make them almost a whole month of lunches. For the price of 1 week there.

Quoting kdgord: Yeah, it's not cheap at all. I am lucky that my boys don't like the school lunches so I don't have to buy them lunches. They take lunch from home.

Mishy2
by Michelle on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:23 PM

The menu is different each day of the week and depending on the food item for that day the price varies from $2.50 to $5.00

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I didn't know schools did this.

Quoting Mishy2:

The menu is different each day of the week and depending on the food item for that day the price varies from $2.50 to $5.00

kdgord
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:34 PM
My oldest like the idea of getting lunch at school for one year so we bought him a lunch ticket and told him he could get lunch twice a month. We can't afford to get them school lunch often if they wanted it so it is great that they like the lunches I make much more.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: Mine would take them from home regardless. I can make them almost a whole month of lunches. For the price of 1 week there.

Quoting kdgord: Yeah, it's not cheap at all. I am lucky that my boys don't like the school lunches so I don't have to buy them lunches. They take lunch from home.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:36 PM
I don't know. DD takes her lunch and if she doesn't she pays for it. We provide plenty of leftovers she can have for lunch.
Mishy2
by Michelle on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Yeah and it changes every month too.

Mondays and Wednesday are pizza days (a different pizza store on both days), Thursdays are Pita Pit days, and then Tuesdays and Fridays then have volunteers work in the school and cook homemade meals, and they change every month. :)

Quoting kyledavidsmom: I didn't know schools did this.
Quoting Mishy2:

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:36 PM
I totally understand

Quoting kdgord: My oldest like the idea of getting lunch at school for one year so we bought him a lunch ticket and told him he could get lunch twice a month. We can't afford to get them school lunch often if they wanted it so it is great that they like the lunches I make much more.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: Mine would take them from home regardless. I can make them almost a whole month of lunches. For the price of 1 week there.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:37 PM
That's a lot of lunches! Lol. I only have 2 kids. Twice a week, on the days ds has preschool I make his lunch too. His school doesn't offer lunch.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: I make all 4 of mine lunch :)

Quoting Sophie1106:

It's $2.25 here. I make dd lunch most of the time though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN