Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tell me what you'd put on your ideal sandwich

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:42 PM
  • 22 Replies
Which kind of sandwich do you like best? :)
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I'm not big on sandwiches, but when I do want one, I like grilled chicken with roasted red peppers, mozzarella cheese and balsamic on a Italian roll.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mjimaging
by Melissa on Apr. 2, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Hmmm...sandwiches. Well, for a cold sandwich I like a nice special bread. Usually a multigrain, like a harvest bread. Then a wildflower honey turkey with a Gouda cheese. Mayo and onion and lettuce. Yum. Soon I can have them again. Can't wait!
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:30 AM

ultimate sandwich would be roast beef with lettuce , tomato, mayo, provolone, fresh cracked pepper and some kind of really good hearty bread.

natural_s
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Black forest ham with some mustard and lettuce or a tuna fish sandwich with some chopped onions and relish and a dash of salt and pepper.

tararod77
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

BLT is my all time fave!! I love clubs too!

M0M0F3B0YS82
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Hmm depends let's see first one is on sourdough, dry salami, and some good cheddar with mayo and that's it. Second one is on white or wheat either one, turkey, provolone, black olives with must and mayo :) oh ya and lettuce
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

roasted turkey.  Not the deli meat kind, the kind after Thanksgiving.

WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I love sandwiches. Depends on what kind of meat. I like all types. I also like to have cheese on it. With the cheese I like to grill or toast the bread though. I like horseradish sauce, onions, lettuce (romaine), mustard, sometimes pepper blend on it.

_Meg_
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:25 PM

I miss sandwiches! Gluten-free bread just isn't as amazing as regular breads. =(  But these days I will use a slice of gluten-free bread and toast it (makes me feel slightly better) and then sliced avacado on it, squeeze of lime juice, a smidge of sea salt and cracked pepper, and sometimes also some very thinly sliced onions and tomatoes on top. I eat it open-faced like that. It's sooo delicious. 

Poosaloosa
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Cold Sandwiches I love Honey Ham, Swiss and Mayo on light Rye, for Hot Sandwiches either a Reuben, or my most favorite is Firehouse Subs Corn Beef, it's Corn Beef and Provolone on a white Hoagie roll with Mayo, mustard, lettuce and onion.  Now I want one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN