Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's the funniest?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:34 AM
  • 21 Replies

What's the funniest, most off the wall thing your child has said or done?

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
M0M0F3B0YS82
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:41 AM
My 5yr old came to me out of the blue asking if he was a human being because he wasn't quite sure lol

He's always random
ladybugchick317
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:45 AM

That's cute

Quoting M0M0F3B0YS82: My 5yr old came to me out of the blue asking if he was a human being because he wasn't quite sure lol He's always random

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG so many but one time we were driving down the highway and a cop passed by on the other side fast after a car and our 5 yr old says " looks like they got a runner".....LMAO . My husband and were dyin!
ladybugchick317
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I love this one.

Quoting momofthem311: OMG so many but one time we were driving down the highway and a cop passed by on the other side fast after a car and our 5 yr old says " looks like they got a runner".....LMAO . My husband and were dyin!

ladybugchick317
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:52 AM

We were driving down the road in a car that we just got and had been used to the minivan that had no working horn. A car pulls out in front of me and I just yell at him. My then 7 year old proceeds to tell me "Mommy you know your horn works now right?" I was just like...duh...lmao. She is a smart ass to boot

BrooklynsMom11
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
When my dd was around 1-1.5 we were swinging outside. A full trashcan was behind the swing and it stunk. Dd pushed behind me in the swing and looked down my pants saying Ewwww weeee mama you need a diapy change. You stink! Lol. It was hilarious at the time.
ladybugchick317
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Now that is cute

Quoting BrooklynsMom11: When my dd was around 1-1.5 we were swinging outside. A full trashcan was behind the swing and it stunk. Dd pushed behind me in the swing and looked down my pants saying Ewwww weeee mama you need a diapy change. You stink! Lol. It was hilarious at the time.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:02 PM

My daughter has trouble dropping or forgetting words.  One time she was talking about the "stoned moose" downtown.  We could not figure out what she was talking about until later she pointed it out - t was a statue of an elk.  It was funny and something we shared, to which she replied "You say tomato, I say tomahto.  You say elk statue, I say stoned moose."

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Early today while driving home from getting my oldest son from his book club. I asked him if he had added my cell phone number to his phone yet (he just got a cell phone for his birthday). He said no but I'll do it now. So, he gets to his contacts and says~ ok, what's your name? LOL! I said~ mom, duh. He just started laughing and said he meant to ask what my number was.

Makhismom
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:27 PM

My sister, my son, and I went to a mexican restaurant and on the window was painted happy hour 5-7 and my son looked up and said mommy whats a happy whore? I thought I was gonna die lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)