• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:36 AM
  • 13 Replies

wave

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

It's going to be a beautiful spring day today!  My SO is off from work, so I'm going to run some errands with him.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning :)
Carolynishappy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Dropped DS off with my mom, went to the hospital to do all my pre-op and get blood work done in preperation for my c-section tomorrow. :) I'm at work right now and then tonight I'm going to go out to dinner with DS to spend some last minute time together before his little sister is born. :)

*^*Carolyn*^* 

CafeMom Tickers

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:35 AM

I'm working since I still haven't hit the lottery,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Taking dd to school and coming home to give ds a bath and get a little cleaning done. Then I have to get ready for work. Dd has softball practice today so I'll probably meet up with dh and kids there after I get off work. And then home to make dinner and get ready for bed, etc.

MinglingMom
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Big moving day for us today and the weather is perfect for it. Overcast but not hot and no rain. Tonight will hopefully be our last night in the apartment and tomorrow we will be in our new house! :)

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Not too much. Just relaxing. Maybe going to the local pool. DH wants to head up to a local brew shop for beer making supplies. Then later tonight DH and my oldest are taking a CPR/First Aid Class

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Ugh, it's been a busy day already and it's only 11:00, lol. 

Woke up at 5:00 and couldn't go back to bed so I made my DH get up to go walking. He's always saying how he wants to go for a walk in the morning to get a start on exercising so I gave him a little push this morning, haha! I did some of my bible study and put some clothes washing while he was out. 

Daniel missed the bus so we had to leave earlier than usual to get him to school on time. While we were on the way to my son's school I got a text so I had him read it. It was from my cousin asking if I could bring her to the ER. I panicked because she's pregnant but it turns out that she twisted her ankle going down the steps for work. I bought her and she tore some ligaments at the top of her foot so she's home for the next 5-7 days. 

When I got back my grandma asked me to go to the store for her to get a few things since my cousin can't drive her so I did that. Now I'm home finishing laundry before going get the kids. They both have soccer practice tonight. 

natural_s
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Laundry.

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Cleaning and laundry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)