Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

ceramic plates or paper plates

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM
  • 23 Replies
I feel like ever since we stopped buying plastic ware, I can't stay out the kitchen doing dishes and it drives me crazy... lol.. back to plastic ware this week!! Yes, we have a dishwasher but I'm constantly back in the kitchen. =(
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:53 PM

neither we have a 4 yr old with a joint condition our plates are plastic and washable but they bounce when dropped

mjimaging
by Melissa on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:15 PM
We are too cheap to use disposable. We have glass for nice meals, plastic for every day meals. All washable. Silverware as utensils. I couldn't imagine throwing away our dishes all the time.
liss05
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Ceramic

justbereal
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Washables
Jadegirl1819
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I can't imagine making a nice meal for the family and then eating off of paper plates or even plastic plates. 

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

We use paper plates for all but dinner. If we didn't, we would constantly be washing dishes.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

We use paper plates for all but dinner. If we didn't, we would constantly be washing dishes.

Same here.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:39 PM

DH like to use disposable glasses

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:01 AM

We use ceramic except in the summer when we eat outside, then we use plastic.  The only time I use anything that has to be thrown away is when I have large parties.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

goddess829
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:05 AM

We use ceramic. I was goingt to buy paper plates the other week and my five year old reminded me that I told her they are only for parties because they are bad for the environment.  Needless to say, I didn't buy them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)