Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Sunday Plans What's Yours?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:35 AM
  • 13 Replies
We are hanging out at home today! The kids are outside and hubby and I are doing some yardwork since its so nice outside. Well might even fire up the grill and throw some steaks on it. Later we may go down to the neighbors to watch the race. Gonna enjoy the last day of the weekend! Back to school and work tommorow! So what are you ladies up to today? What r ur Sunday plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuckymOmma_
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I think my mom is taking my daughter on an outing,I'm staying home and washing blankets and just relaxing and watching tv,I prefer this day to relax plus I was out all day yesterday
Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Work, today is my Monday..

prettylightskin
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Relaxing at home with the fam after I'm done grocery shopping
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:26 PM

think we are going to hit our downtown and eat outside

TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I started my Sunday by going to town hall to pay the property tax bill, then to the water company to pay the water bill, and the bank to take out more cash.

Then I took DD#3 and DS#1 shopping to a big grocery store about 45 mins away, then to a shore town to buy Ds new shoes and DD some make-up, and a few other things we needed.

Then in the early afternoon I took DD#2 and DS#1 to run some errands here in town - buying a new soccer ball, getting plumbing tape to fix a dripping pipe, and buying clear tape.

Since getting back home after all of that I have been doing laundry.  And storing all of the food I have bought for Passover.

We just had dinner.  I need to finish laundry, bake some banana-chocolate chip bread, and finish clearing my junk off of DH's side of the bed....and get to bed early.

Have to head out at 4am to pick DH up at the airport.

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Not much going on today. Stayed in bed till about 1030 and then went and picked up our daughter from a sleepover. Just going to be home chillin the rest of the day. It's cold and rainy today.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:39 PM
We went out to breakfast and did a little grocery shopping. My parents stopped by to have coffee. Now we're going to have some lunch and then I'm taking the kids to the park. Might go shopping for birthday party stuff for ds's birthdayafter the park. And I'm working on getting laundry done.
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Did some grocery shopping for the week, hitting the pool, then watching Wrestlemania tonight.

OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Well, we did a bunch of running around this morning and now I'm helping dh fix our sink in the bathroom. We'll have to go back to Lowes because we got the wrong part. Later if I'm feeling froggy I might take all the dirt out of the planters outside and add new dirt.

natural_s
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 3:07 PM

The kids and I went to Sunday school and church and now I am cooking dinner. Hopefully after I get dinner done I can take a nap because we have rainy weather today and it's making me even more tired. My hubby has to work tonight but my kids who are on spring break wants to do a movie night so maybe we will do that later on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN