Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's going on today?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:32 AM
  • 12 Replies

i hate mondays

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Taking kids to school, going to the gym, and then coming home to get ready and go to work. After work I'll go straight to dd's softball game. After her game she has dance..they're practicing a 1920's dance for a performance next month. And then home to eat and get ready for bed.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:39 AM

back to work ... back to the routine ... back to blah ...

LadyEmrys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Work! And I'd better get my butt in gear and get ready.......
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Just cleaning

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Its a rainy & cool Monday....Not a lot going on this morning...Im watching  The Haunted series on Netflix, and doing laundry...Picking dd up after school, and getting some extra snacks for tonight ball game...Gooooo Ky Wildcats...:)

natural_s
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Since we are having a flood flash warning I decided to do my hair today. Kids are home on spring break and bad weather means they are not going to be going outside so my oldest can help me with the baby so I can wash and twist up my hair.

Other than that nothing, maybe a couple of loads of laundry.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Kids have eye appointments this morning, then this afternoon my husband and son are going to jam with my father-in-law and some members of his high school band.  There's dance tonight and at some point my youngest (9) is going to work on the drawings that have been ordered.  She's decided to create and sell some artwork to help her babysitter get to dance camp.  She's already sold 3 and has 5 more requested. :)

TAG9lbs
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Somersault in the park with ds3. Wondering if my head should throbbing so much afterwards?
NatureGal82
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:45 PM
I've really got to catch up on laundry & my children are home on spring break so just hanging around the house watching movies & tv and they are taking turns using the computer..Oh & exciting news is well be getting a new stove delivered this week.
mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Ugh Monday!! Cleaning house, watching my niece, grocery shopping and my DS has baseball practice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN