Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Easter dinner???

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:44 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are you making??? Anything special???

Im makin baked chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, green beans, cole slaw, and rolls...Not sure about dessert yet...

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:51 AM

We are going down the street to my cousin's house.  I need to touch base and find out what I am making.  I'll definitely be bringing a couple of desserts along with deviled eggs.  Plus of course, some sort of alcoholic beverage,lol  I also get there early so I can help my cousin's MIL cook.  She's an  awesome cook, she's like a mom to me and she's definitely a grandma to my dd.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

withsecond
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I'm not making anything, we're going to my in laws. I'm pretty sure she'll make ham. That's usually what she makes on Easter. 

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I don't know - bit of a shocker this year .... my mom is going on a trip.  Leaving on Good Friday so No family Easter dinner this year, I'll take one guess that my sister will swipe my dad for Easter dinner.  So it'll probably be just DH, DD and I.    We'll see what we feel like making ... we may go to my dad's during the weekend to do a little something with him.

prettylightskin
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:25 AM

im cooking ham,baked macaroni and cheese,greens,deviled eggs,baked chicken ,potato salad ,cake,pies and i think thats it lol oh cant forget the sweet rolls yea 

natural_s
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Have not thought about it yet.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Whiskey Maple Glazed Ham, Gourmet Green Bean Casserole, 7 Layer Salad, Orange Dinner Rolls, Scalloped Turnips, Daffodil Cake

Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM

I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking I'll make a ham with mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and salad.

Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Ham, mashed potatoes, corn, mac and cheese, baked beans, cole slaw, and either dinner rolls or biscuits. Dunno about dessert yet.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Just a regular dinner like always.
NatureGal82
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:37 PM
No,I don't do anything special for Easter dinner
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)