Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

UPDATE: I want to cut my hair.

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:24 AM
  • 26 Replies
UPDATE: NOW I WANT TO PERM MY HAIR BUT lM NOT SURE HOW IT WOULD LOOK ON ME. I HAVE HAD PERMS BEFORE BUT AS A KID. SO I WAS THINKING OF TIGHT CURLS OR SEMI TIGHT CURLS. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK AND NO BASHING PLEASE. IM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH AND DONT WANT TO MANUAL CURLS WITH Q CURLING IRON.

My hair is almost half way down my back. I'll post pics as soon as I get them up. It will be two different replys. I want to cut the dead ends off but not sure how short it will turn out to be. In the last two days I have gotten 5 migraines. Heat is not part of it.
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Mobile Photo

The back. I know its hard to see. Would have been better if I had help
1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:25 AM

The front. Don't mind the boobs, or the dirty mirror.
jennj76569
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:42 AM

A haircut is always a fun way to change up a style and not to mention its so much easier to tend to doubtful it will help headaches but then again long hair can be a headache . If you are going for a shorter  stylish look then i say let a hairstylist make something magical happen.. Good luck

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Good luck!
Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:38 AM
My hair was long like that too. I got it cut last week. I ji st had about 2 inches taken off and some layers. It's not too much shorter but it feels and looks a lot better. Good luck!
1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM
I just want the dead ends off. That way my hair can grow

Quoting Sophie1106: My hair was long like that too. I got it cut last week. I ji st had about 2 inches taken off and some layers. It's not too much shorter but it feels and looks a lot better. Good luck!
tararod77
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I always like the v shape in the back and layers. Makes hair look so pretty. So sorry your having migrains!!

1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:50 PM
Thank you. I get the migraines behind my right eye. I have nerve damage, thanks to being hit by a coffee cup.

Quoting tararod77:

I always like the v shape in the back and layers. Makes hair look so pretty. So sorry your having migrains!!

tararod77
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM

OUCH!!

Quoting 1HOT_SINGLE_MOM: Thank you. I get the migraines behind my right eye. I have nerve damage, thanks to being hit by a coffee cup.
Quoting tararod77:

1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:54 PM
I was talking to my soon to be sil and she said the people who are learning to cut hair are opens on Saturday. Ugggh I guess I have to wait that long
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN