Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:22 PM
  • 17 Replies

What do you have planned?

holding easter egg

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:31 PM

I have off tomorrow, so I'm going to get a bunch of stuff done.  I'm going to get my nails done and I think I'll surprise my dd and let her get a manicure for Easter.  Saturday the wall in my kitchen is being opened, so I need to make sure the cabinets are all emptied out, plus I'm heading to my cousin's house to help prepare for Easter.

Sunday I need to make the ham, and mashed potatoes - basically finish up everything then heading to my cousin's house for 1pm probably a little earlier so I can help them get ready.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:38 PM

No school/work tomorrow. Nothing really planned other than getting everything ready for Easter guests on Sunday. Saturday my youngest son has baseball practice. Sunday Easter with the family.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:58 PM

No school tomorrow for the boys and its my oldests 12th bday so he will have a friend spend the night. Nothing much on Saturday. Small Easter dinner on Sunday but nothing elaborate

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Saturday dd and I are making more cakes in a can....We are going to dye her eggs, plus another dozen for church....Sunday, having dinner & hiding eggs...

Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Not much on Saturday. I have to work in the morning so dh is taking the kids to an Easter egg hunt at the park. After I get off work we'll probably dye our Easter eggs and maybe go to the park near our house. Sunday we'll go to church in the morning and then go to breakfast with my parents and maybe my siblings. Then we'll come home to give the kids their Easter baskets. Not sure what we're doing after that. Dh works Sunday night so he'll go to sleep. I'll probably do some baking with the kids and I was thinking about taking them to see Rio 2.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Spending time together as a family at home.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Tomorrow we are boiling 3 sacks of crawfish at my mom's then going grocery shopping and find me a pair of shoes for work. 

Saturday morning we are doing something in the city park with church and we have to be there for like 8:00 in the morning until after 1:00 in the afternoon. After that we were invited to another celebration at our friends church from 2-5. At some point we have to Easter shop. 

Sunday we are going to church service then going to MIL's to BBQ. 

alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Saturday I am getting one of my newest "toys" I purchased lately,my 1969 Chrysler Imperial out and driving it for the first time.Laundry too and grocery shopping.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Tomorrow is our "fun day" for homeschooling. We play educational games instead of doing ant book work.
Saturday is dds 4th birthday. The kids have a tee ball game then hubby is going to build dds swingset. My parents are coming over for lunch too.
Sunday is Easter. We'll go to church then go to my parents house.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Quoting Raeann11:

Spending time together as a family at home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)