Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:59 PM
  • 18 Replies

holding easter egg

by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:09 PM

It was very nice. My sons bday went well. He has decided that he no longer wants to do sleepovers on Friday nights though. He was really freaking out about missing his volunteer day at the food bank on Saturday morning. He had asked his friend if he would like to volunteer with him and that was a no-go. We knew his buddy had to leave early and right after he left he high-tailed it there. He kept saying Steve(the "boss") is going to be worried about me LOL. Since he started in October he has only missed one Saturday when he was testing for his black belt and one when he was going to a training session at a different taekwondo dojang out of town.

The rest of the weekend was mellow. Went to the river and took some family photos. Then I did get some good scores when we took a spin through the Goodwill! (I was SHOCKED that they were open today) Most people probably werent shopping today so the $1.29 Sunday tag sale was HOT LOL.

Just relaxing tonight.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:30 PM
It was okay had a bbq with my neighbors.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:10 AM

It was good. Saturday was a busy day but we got everything done. Easter was nice with my in laws and DS had a blast finding eggs around the house. :)

mjimaging
by Melissa on Apr. 21, 2014 at 5:29 AM
It was good. We did our bi-weekly shopping Saturday. Napped a little and rested and then watched the Av's win their second game in the playoff series. Went home. Woke up Sunday to signs of labor. Labored all day long but did fog to the hospital. Then at about 9:15 pm said it was time to go. Got there, 20 minutes in admissions, good contractions the whole time. Got to our room. Labored standing for about 15 minutes when my water broke, huge gush, really weird. Said, I feel like I have to push and they laid me down. About five minutes later little Liam was here. He is such a content baby too. I'll post pics and stats tomorrow. He's so quiet I woke up and have been watching him.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Congrats on Liam's arrival :)

I have a Liam too. He just turned 9 on the 15th but he is my baby, lol.

Quoting mjimaging: It was good. We did our bi-weekly shopping Saturday. Napped a little and rested and then watched the Av's win their second game in the playoff series. Went home. Woke up Sunday to signs of labor. Labored all day long but did fog to the hospital. Then at about 9:15 pm said it was time to go. Got there, 20 minutes in admissions, good contractions the whole time. Got to our room. Labored standing for about 15 minutes when my water broke, huge gush, really weird. Said, I feel like I have to push and they laid me down. About five minutes later little Liam was here. He is such a content baby too. I'll post pics and stats tomorrow. He's so quiet I woke up and have been watching him.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:24 AM

I was looking forward to the long weekend off. Woke up sick on Friday, Saturday I felt a little better but not 100%. Sunday was good, I was feeling well and had family over for an Easter cookout.

alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Great and everything went great

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Aww...congrats!  I wondered if you had the baby.

Quoting mjimaging: It was good. We did our bi-weekly shopping Saturday. Napped a little and rested and then watched the Av's win their second game in the playoff series. Went home. Woke up Sunday to signs of labor. Labored all day long but did fog to the hospital. Then at about 9:15 pm said it was time to go. Got there, 20 minutes in admissions, good contractions the whole time. Got to our room. Labored standing for about 15 minutes when my water broke, huge gush, really weird. Said, I feel like I have to push and they laid me down. About five minutes later little Liam was here. He is such a content baby too. I'll post pics and stats tomorrow. He's so quiet I woke up and have been watching him.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:47 AM

That's great that your son volunteers every Saturday.  Good for him!

Quoting SuperPickle:

It was very nice. My sons bday went well. He has decided that he no longer wants to do sleepovers on Friday nights though. He was really freaking out about missing his volunteer day at the food bank on Saturday morning. He had asked his friend if he would like to volunteer with him and that was a no-go. We knew his buddy had to leave early and right after he left he high-tailed it there. He kept saying Steve(the "boss") is going to be worried about me LOL. Since he started in October he has only missed one Saturday when he was testing for his black belt and one when he was going to a training session at a different taekwondo dojang out of town.

The rest of the weekend was mellow. Went to the river and took some family photos. Then I did get some good scores when we took a spin through the Goodwill! (I was SHOCKED that they were open today) Most people probably werent shopping today so the $1.29 Sunday tag sale was HOT LOL.

Just relaxing tonight.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:49 AM

My weekend was nice!  We did some last minute shopping Saturday morning and then my inlaws came to visit.  We went out to dinner with them and then came home and dyed eggs.  Yesterday we spent the day at my cousin's house.  I was thrilled not to host for once =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN