Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Online Love

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:27 PM
  • 15 Replies

Did any of  your meet your husband/boyfriend online? I met my current boyfriend online on POF which is such a joke website lol but opening that account was one of the best decision I've ever made.

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:38 PM

I met my SO on Match.com

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Met my husband on Singlesnet.com, 7 yrs ago.
mommy2girls0506
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I met my husband on Myspace.....

He sent me a message and I sent him one back and then next thing you know we are talking on the phone (after messaging back and forth for a bit), then we had our first date (after weeks of talking on the phone).  I had plans the weekend after our first date but I knew I was hooked cause all I could think of was wanting to be with him.  We have been together ever since then <3 got married in January of 2007 and have been living happy.

ragdoll7777
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mommy2girls0506:

I met my husband on Myspace.....

He sent me a message and I sent him one back and then next thing you know we are talking on the phone (after messaging back and forth for a bit), then we had our first date (after weeks of talking on the phone).  I had plans the weekend after our first date but I knew I was hooked cause all I could think of was wanting to be with him.  We have been together ever since then <3 got married in January of 2007 and have been living happy.

aww, that's awesome :)

soymujer
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:15 PM

I met my hubby in a yahoo chat room!

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:54 PM

No but my husband's cousin has met 3 losers on that website already. I keep telling her to close the darn account but she just keeps going back. At least try one of the better ones like Match.com or eharmony but she can't afford it. 

I'm glad your situation was different. 

kayleesmom42328
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:01 PM
I met dh on Yahoo! Personals in 2008!
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:23 PM
No I met DH at college
Kathy198199
by Kathy on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Same here. We've been together 11 years, married 9 with 2 daughters

Quoting Briesmom38:

I met my SO on Match.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:52 AM

My husband and I met online.We both joined the same sight at pretty much the same time,he messaged me and we started talking on the phone and had our first date a week later and were inseparable from that point on!We were married 5 months later and that was over 8 wonderful years ago!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)