Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Well THAT's good news

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:31 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am traveling to the USnext week with our middle daughter.  We have a connection in England and are flying on different airlines for the two legs of the trip (El Al from Tel Aviv to London...then American Airlines from London to the US -- and the same airlines in the reverse on the way home again).

.....anyway....

So, when DH made the reservation something was messed up with the ElAl part of the trip and it wouldn't let him choose seats.  He tried going in to ur reservation later to change seats, but it wouldn't let him.  DD and I were both in aisle seats but not near each other. :-S    I just called the airline and they were able to change things around so that DD and I will be sitting together.  Thank goodness!  I have done this whole trip alone and these long flights surrounded by strangers are no fun (I HATE chit-chatting with people I don't know).  It is 5 hours between England and Israel....that's a long stretch to be apart.

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeKindBeHappy
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:33 AM
I'm glad you could fix it! I wouldn't have liked that either
TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:38 AM

DD is 17 and said she didn't mind (about the separate seats) -- but when I told her that I had gotten us moved together - she seemed VERY relieved.  Lol

Quoting BeKindBeHappy: I'm glad you could fix it! I wouldn't have liked that either

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad they were able to let you sit together. What's the point of taking a trip with someone if you have to sit by  yourself?

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

That's good =)

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad you're sitting together now. Have a good trip.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN