Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  • 18 Replies

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Dinner with friends tomorrow and Saturday. DS has class on saturday morning and DH has a baseball game I the afternoon.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:45 AM

We don't have anything planned. My SO is working on Sunday and he'll probably have to work on Saturday too.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Saturday morning I'll go to the gym for Zumba. I haven't gone all week. Dd has a softball game in the afternoon. Sil is supposed to come to the game. She's going to leave my nephew with us to spend the night. So we'll just hang out at home and the kids will play. Sunday I'll probably take them out to the park if the weather is nice.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Friday evening I need to go to the grocery store, it's a big shopping trip week. Saturday morning I'll be at a 5k walk/run fundraiser for the classroom I work in. Then going straight to my youngest son's baseball game at noon (thankfully it's at the same park).Cleaning the house on Sunday.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Nothing really planned.  I'm sure I'll be helping my SO with some of the remodel, or maybe help him by staying out of the way,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:16 PM

nothing particular as of yet .... I want to get my dog Harry, shaved for the summer, he has a ridiculously thick double coat (chow-chow mix) and he gets too hot in the summer so I'm trying to find a grooming place that has a spot for him this weekend.  Otherwise DH and I would like to go out for a nice dinner somewhere probably Saturday night.  Otherwise the usual cleaning, laundry, work on the yard is a given. 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Today is my daughters 7th birthday so our weekend started today. DH and I took off of work today and tomorrow. 

We are waking up at 3:45 to go crabbing and hopefully coming back to boil and eat them. 

Saturday and Sunday is opening ceremony weekend for softball so we will be there from sun up to sun down both days. 

mommytycon
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Friday night my oldest ds has a scrimmage game. Saturday will probably just be a chill out day. Sunday is opening day of baseball so I will be at the field from 830 am to 6pm. First is pictures then the parade. My oldest ds has a game at 230 and youngest ds has a game at 430. I hope it warms up a little
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:38 PM

My middle son has 2 drama club performances then  yard work....if the rain stops

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:44 PM
We're on vacation next week! :) Saturday we leave for Disney and we come back on Tuesday. Tuesday night DH and I are going to see Bruce Springsteen in concert. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)