Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on May. 18, 2014 at 9:39 PM
  • 12 Replies

butterfly

by on May. 18, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on May. 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
It was good. My sons birthday party was yesterday.
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2014 at 10:47 PM
My weekend was very very hard. I took the girls to Camp Erin. It's a grief camp for kids with an adult camp too.

I'm super emotional, and it was hard to face my feelings, but they did help the girls has had some insight into their process (and they had some fun).
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM

hugs

Quoting IAMmomtotrips: My weekend was very very hard. I took the girls to Camp Erin. It's a grief camp for kids with an adult camp too. I'm super emotional, and it was hard to face my feelings, but they did help the girls has had some insight into their process (and they had some fun).

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 18, 2014 at 11:09 PM

My weekend wasn't that great.  We were mostly just going to be staying around the house since my SO hurt his knee and is on crutches, but we got word this morning that his uncle passed away.

almburr
by Member on May. 18, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Awesome. My birthday was Friday. Went to Denver to the Rockies game on Saturday to celebrate BIL birthday. We were in one of the suites.

Then did some shopping.
Sophie1106
by Paula on May. 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Exhausting. I worked Saturday morning  then went straight to dd's softball game. After we went home, changed real quick and then went to her end of the season team pool party. Sunday we had ds's birthday party. We had it at home so we spent the morning getting everything ready. The party lasted about 3 hours and then we had to clean it all up. But he had a great time!

Look how cute he is with his new ninja turtle stuff :-)

Sophie1106
by Paula on May. 18, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I'm sorry :-(

Quoting lalasmama2007:

My weekend wasn't that great.  We were mostly just going to be staying around the house since my SO hurt his knee and is on crutches, but we got word this morning that his uncle passed away.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 18, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Thank you.

Quoting Sophie1106:

I'm sorry :-(

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Mishy2
by Michelle on May. 18, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Our weekemd was great, we had beautiful weather (finally!).. lol

We went to the beach, went to the park and flew a kite, played baseball, had a bbq, went out for buffet brunch, done some shopping, and played in the backyard, :)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 19, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Good but didn't get to do some of the things that were planned due to the rain (lots of it) on Friday. My oldest son's field day was cancelled on Friday, I took the day off to go to it. My youngest son's baseball game was cancelled on Saturday, the field was still wet and boggy. Sunday evening my oldest had basketball open gym.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)