Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:30 AM
  • 24 Replies

What was your first thought this morning?

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Before going to bed last night my mind was racing with all of the stuff I have to do today in work...  When I woke up this morning my first thought was I need lots of coffee! :)

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:50 AM
That I was so upset with myself.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Last night I was hoping my ds would sleep well because he wasn't feeling good yesterday. This morning my first thought was that he did sleep all night so hopefully that means he's feeling better today.
Carolynishappy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:57 AM

How exhausted I am.

ladybugchick317
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Last night was praying my son stays safe and this morning was "who the hell is calling my phone this early" and it was my son...lmao

EmilysMom2010
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:11 AM
All the crap I need to do around the house. And that today is the last day of the week I will be able to do it.
This morning. How tired I was. How much today is gonna suck. Lol
natural_s
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I'm doing an online Bible Study so my last thought was about what I had just read since It was right before going to sleep. My first thought this morning was me forcing myself up this morning so I can go for my morning walk.

ambergem
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Thinking about driving 10 hrs both ways to FIL's funeral with DH and 4 LO's. We leave tomorrow AM. Better get packing! I don't want to be up late prior to this drive.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Last thought was probably "shit it's 1:30 and I have to get up at 6:00". First thought this morning was "dammit, I knew going to bed at 1:30 would come back to bite me in the behind".

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:40 PM

last night : so much left to do, what did I forget to do, crap he's already snoring ... must. sleep.

this morning : screw it! I can press snooze, crap! I almost over slept. Damn I'm tired - so much left to do ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)