Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 5:45 PM
  • 21 Replies

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 5:48 PM

SLEEP! Lol. Getting up at 6:00 am to have my son at summer school by 7:15, working from 8-4 then being at the ball park from 5-9:30 has be exhausted. I'm not taking a bath until close to 11:00 and getting to bed at midnight. 

I know this is normal for some people but this is definitely not how I function best:/

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Saturday morning I'm working. Then we're going to my niece's birthday party at the park. My dd is also going to be dancing with her studio at an event at the same park. So that worked out well lol. Saturday night we'll probably just hang out at home and watch movies. I'm not sure what we're doing Sunday. It's going to be really hot so I might take the kids to the pool.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Working Saturday till 1:30, then DS has a bday party to go to. Sunday will be chores and grocery shopping.
Frances0923
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Going camping with the BF
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jun. 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Last weekend was all about my youngest son. This weekend is all about my big boy.

Taking him for a haircut, then to the cleaners/tailor, to have his suit pants altered. Then shopping for some dressy pants and shirt for his masquerade themed prom. Sunday, i might take the boys to the beach with my BFF whose coming to NY for the weekend with her family.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Saturday - If it's nice out. There is a Share a book going on at our local farm. Then we have some yard work and screens we need to get fixed.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM

sending the 4 yr old to nana's overnight saturday while we deep-clean the apartment for an inspection. she has asthma and wanted to be all in my business when i was scrubbing the tub

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Baby shower on Sunday Enjoying the weather the rest of the time.
huskermom98
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:40 AM

No extended family!!!  We've been around family the last 3 weekends and it's time for a break!  My oldest has a baseball game tonight; both boys play Saturday afternoon (and then one plays Mon/Tue/Wed next week and the other plays Thursday...oh and it's VBS week at our church...at the same time as the games...grrrrr...)  Hopefully the weather stays nice this weekend so DH can do more work outside in the garden.  I'm also supposed to teach the 2&3yos at church on Sunday...should probably think of something...

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Have fun!
Quoting Frances0923: Going camping with the BF
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN