Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What would you like your next car to be?

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:49 PM
  • 43 Replies
Or are you happy with the car you've got and do you plan on driving it till the wheels fall off? LOL
by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I get a new car every 3yrs and so in 2016 I will be getting a Chevy Camaro

lovemyirish
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I have a 2014 for explorer. I love it, but will probably trade it in a few years for the new model if and when it comes out.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a '99 Civic that has 206,000 miles on it. I love my car! I don't know what I'm going to do when it dies on me.
ranchmama21
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:05 AM

I have a truck and I hope it doesn't fall a part as need it to haul things and my horses.

We are looking at possibly 2014 or 2015 Chevrolet cruise/diesel in 6 to 8 months, if not sooner.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:24 AM

A 2013 (because I think the new models are UGLY) white (not pearl, just reglular white) Yukon XL. It must have tan leather seats, a sun roof, navigation and a back up camera, no carpet anywhere, just vinyl and full bench seats in the 2nd and 3rd row, not split bench seats. 

I know this sounds super picky but there are good reasons for everything, I promise, lol. 

ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:26 AM
I nice newer mini van, with stow and go seating, a DVD system, and an iPod compatible interface.
Dolphingirl78
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:27 AM

My Boyfriend and I own a 2004 Chevy Cavalier and I love our car and yes I am happy with it. Do I plan on keeping my Chevy until her wheels fall off? Probably, but we would like a second car eventually. If we had to get another car tomorrow, I would probably pick a Ford Focus or Ford Fusion. I'm a Ford type of girl mostly but I will go for a Chevy any day too since I drive one. I also Love the style of Ford Mustangs and that would be a dream car but only in my dreams lol.

My other Favorite type of Vehicle is a Ford Pick Up Truck whether it be the Ranger or a F150.

I found a picture on Yahoo Pictures of what my Chevy looks like although it isn't really my car just a picture of what it looks like............................

Again this isn't my actual car but this is what she looks like :)

crazyinlove99
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If i had a choice i would pick a hummer.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:20 AM

We always drive our cars til the wheels fall off, lol. I'd never buy brand new but when we get ready to trade in one of the cars we have now, I would love a Volvo XC90.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:20 AM
I'm driving the wheels off! But we do need a second car. No clue
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN