Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:41 PM
  • 24 Replies

What do you have planned?

happy fathers day2

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM
On Saturday, I have my son' s 8th grade graduation, then afterwards, me, my sister, my niece and my two boys are going out to eat, wherever the graduate wants to go.
Sunday is my birthday, the big 4-0, but I don't know if I'm doing anything with my dad and the boys for Father's day.
natural_s
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Early Birthday hope you have fun and congrats to your son to making it to the next level.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: On Saturday, I have my son' s 8th grade graduation, then afterwards, me, my sister, my niece and my two boys are going out to eat, wherever the graduate wants to go. Sunday is my birthday, the big 4-0, but I don't know if I'm doing anything with my dad and the boys for Father's day.

natural_s
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:52 PM

I have no idea yet. My mind must of been somewhere else because I just realized Father's Day is Sunday so now the kids and I have to come up with something creative to do for my husband but really don't know what yet.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :-)

Quoting natural_s:

Happy Early Birthday hope you have fun and congrats to your son to making it to the next level.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: On Saturday, I have my son' s 8th grade graduation, then afterwards, me, my sister, my niece and my two boys are going out to eat, wherever the graduate wants to go. Sunday is my birthday, the big 4-0, but I don't know if I'm doing anything with my dad and the boys for Father's day.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope you have a great birthday!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:49 PM

My SO is working on Saturday, so we'll probably just hang out at home.  On Sunday, I'll see what my SO wants to do for the day.  I need to go to the local farm stand to pick up his favorite fresh baked pie and some locally made ice cream.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:02 PM

No plans for the weekend. My boys have a football clinic on Saturday.

crazyinlove99
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

We are planning to go to Austin for Father's day. Its something that hubby wanted to do. Its going to be a day just for him.So he get's to pick out where we will go and what to do.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Thank you so much. :-)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I hope you have a great birthday!

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: On Saturday, I have my son' s 8th grade graduation, then afterwards, me, my sister, my niece and my two boys are going out to eat, wherever the graduate wants to go.
Sunday is my birthday, the big 4-0, but I don't know if I'm doing anything with my dad and the boys for Father's day.

alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM

See my dad on Sunday and say happy father's day to him.I have a gift picked out and going to pick up tommorrow,a Dale Earnhardt Sr. diecast car he does not have yet.Dale Earnhardt Sr. was his favorite Nascar driver and was devistated when Dale died in 2001

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)