Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

exhausted!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mommy of two young boys, full time. Work four days out of month. Grieving over the loss of my brother. Feeling a bit lost. Love my life, fiance and kids. Could use some support. God bless.
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww...cute boys!  Im sorry for your loss =(

cali_angel_girl
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss hun ((Hugs)) 

L3eL3E
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Your boys are so adorable! You are a very lucky mom. :D

I am sorry for your loss Sweety! Hugs OOOO

Just keep in mind that he will always be in your heart. He is gone but not forgotten. It will help you heal better to just talk about him and all the good times that you had. Always speak of him and show pictures to your boys. That will help you heal continually and will keep him alive in your family and in your hearts. :)

You will always have someone to vent to or to just talk to about anything. It helps to do just talk even if it is not about what you are greiving over.

Anytime you wanna talk just hit me up. :) I know the feeling.

My prayers are with you and your family. :D

trulyblessed618
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry...life is so hard sometimes...hang in there....your boys are beautiful...try to get some alone time every now and then...lunch with friends or time to just relax with your thoughts. Sounds like you really miss your brother...I don't know the circumstances of his passing but I'm sure he wouldn't want you to be sad. Time heals...take day by day and set small goals and don't expect to much out of yourself right now.
Scribbleprints
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I can only imagine.  So hard taking care of them when you probably need some taking care of yourself.

If you have someone who can watch them, you might see if there's a Grief Share group in your area.  Talking in person with some people who understand might help.  

rgba
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Your baby looks young. Perhaps you have a little PPD on top of everything? Hugs to you, so sorry about your brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss.
christina122952
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
*hugs* sorry for loss. If you need to talk I am here. Your boys are cute.
crazyinlove99
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss!!! sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers.

WVcowgirl
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I am truly sorry for your loss. My sister didnt die but she was just recently diagnosed with breast cancer. It is not easy to allow yourself to properly grieve when you are working so hard to keep those beautiful babies giggling and smiling all the time. My two nabies are 3.5 and 5 and they still dont sleep all night so I know how exhausting that is. It will get better. Just remember to set aside time for yourself to help cope.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN