Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Feeling old

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM
  • 22 Replies

I feel good most days. I only feel old when I think about my daughter. She will be 18 and graduating school next year. I have three under her, K, 2nd, and 5th. Is there something that makes you feel old?

by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blueforewolf
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:43 AM

lol I am old so it's not just a feeling - cheer up mom and enjoy your beautiful children

sdgd21
by Diana on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:18 AM
Congrats!
Yes, my back 😒
crazyinlove99
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this

When i play my 80's music, and the kids are like mom turn it off. They don't liket that kind of music.

ToniTennille
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 5:16 AM
Nope, nothing makes me feel old. My oldest will be 18 as well. Maybe my bf who is younger than me keeps me feeling younger. Not sure... It's never really bothered me.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:43 AM
There are several things that make me feel old. LOL
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:49 AM

I feel old when I think about how quickly time goes by when it comes to the kids growing up. Our oldest is 20, she moved out of our house in January. Our boys are going into 4th grade and 7th grade this fall.

stjohnsgirl
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:54 AM

The same as you! My oldest graduated High school last weekend and two middle schoolers and 1st grader and a 21 month old make me feel old. I think what really makes me feel old is when my kids listen to crappy music lol 80's is the best for listening to music when it's turned up.  Also, seeing kids driving who look like they are 12.  

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Yes, having a teenager makes me feel old.

christina122952
by gypsygoddess on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:20 PM
No
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 9:17 PM

I'm not old and I'm usually the youngest of my peer group so most often I feel like the baby - but this 4th pregnancy is KILLING ME physically.

I'm not even gaining much weight and my belly is far smaller than with my extra large 3rd child (and only boy) but omigosh if the aches and pains and lack of energy don't make me feel like a geriatric woman some days.

Just falling apart over here....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)