Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What is your favorite mug?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM
  • 41 Replies

Mobile Photo

What is your favorite coffee or tea mug?
by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Jun. 23, 2014 at 2:28 PM

My favorite mug is a mug I ordered in May as a Mother's Day gift to myself. It has a picture of my boys on it and it says "World's Best Mom".

christina122952
by gypsygoddess on Jun. 23, 2014 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My merry Christmas mug
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite mug is the one I keep in work.  It has a picture of my dd on her 10th birthday posing with Winnie the Pooh - while at Disney.  On the bottom of the mug it says Grammy... With Love, Brianna

It was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my mom, but she passed away before my dd could give it to her.  I didn't have the heart to toss it out.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:22 PM

What a special mug. I am sorry for your loss. frown mini

Quoting Briesmom38:

My favorite mug is the one I keep in work.  It has a picture of my dd on her 10th birthday posing with Winnie the Pooh - while at Disney.  On the bottom of the mug it says Grammy... With Love, Brianna

It was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my mom, but she passed away before my dd could give it to her.  I didn't have the heart to toss it out.

ambergem
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

One from my youngest of 3 brothers.  He sent me a mug that says, "The best thing about having a sister is I always have a friend." 

happy

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a halloween mug that I love ( I only use it at halloween time)

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Thank you.

Quoting diaperstodating:

What a special mug. I am sorry for your loss. frown mini

Quoting Briesmom38:

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Carolynishappy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Mine is a Valentine one my ds gave me. It has a monkey on it (his nickname is monkey) and the tail wraps around the mug and becomes the handle. There is a heart on it too.

Carolynishappy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I would use it all year!! :) I have halloween dinner plates that I use everyday. lol

Quoting Jinxed8:

I have a halloween mug that I love ( I only use it at halloween time)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 23, 2014 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite mug is tall and has a Thomas Kinkade picture on it. It's a Christmas scene but that's not why I like it. I like it because it's the perfect size for my morning tea, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)