Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Is anyone going on vacation this year?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM
  • 21 Replies
Is anyone going on vacation this year?

OR

Are you planning a stay-cation?

I want to take my 12y/o son on vacation this yr but idk where he's been to Disneyland, Disneyworld, Lego Land.. Any suggestions?
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Went to Disneyland for spring break.

Why not take your kiddo to some National Parks? See the country...

juli84
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM
That's a great idea he would probably love it!

Quoting grneyedormom:

Went to Disneyland for spring break.

Why not take your kiddo to some National Parks? See the country...

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Road trips were our family's summer vacations. Disneyland and big things like that were extra special trips that happened occasionally.

MommyAddie
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
We've already traveled to Dallas and NYC this year and we'll probably do Puerto Rico in November.

I have 4 young girls, so I don't know what a 12 y.o. boy would like, but the national parks sounds like a good idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juli84
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Great idea! I'm thinking about maybe even a simple weekend trip to the Grand Canyon since we live in AZ!

Quoting grneyedormom:

Road trips were our family's summer vacations. Disneyland and big things like that were extra special trips that happened occasionally.

juli84
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
We are moving to NYC in 2015! I am excited to go to Rome next summer ;-) little brothers wedding!

Quoting MommyAddie: We've already traveled to Dallas and NYC this year and we'll probably do Puerto Rico in November.

I have 4 young girls, so I don't know what a 12 y.o. boy would like, but the national parks sounds like a good idea.
juli84
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I bet Puerto Rico will be amazing! It is on my list! :-)

Quoting MommyAddie: We've already traveled to Dallas and NYC this year and we'll probably do Puerto Rico in November.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:12 PM

We are going to the beach and Great Wolf Lodge. Next year we are going on a Disney Cruise.

MommyAddie
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Love NYC, we go every year and often think of moving there.

Quoting juli84: We are moving to NYC in 2015! I am excited to go to Rome next summer ;-) little brothers wedding!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jun. 27, 2014 at 1:04 AM

No big vacation this year. So far we're just planning a day trip to San Francisco. We're going to the exploratorium, fisherman's wharf and ending it with a baseball game. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN