Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Busy morning

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
I woke up not feeling very well but non-the-less I got busy making things. I started off with mango fruit roll ups. Those are still in the oven but nearing completion. I plan to make strawberry ones next. We are going camping after the fourth and I wanted some snacks. If these work out I may go get more mangos. They are on sale 10/$10. Then I made strawberry and watermelon lemonade. It's just ok. I need a blender and all I have is a food processor. Didn't work out so well. Them I made Popsicles. They have strawberries, honey and watermelon juice in them. The kids enjoy the Popsicles. I have to still do the strawberry fruit roll ups. I want to make some cookies too. Later in the week I'll make a chocolate swirled banana bread. It's a great snack while hiking. I am hoping my youngest gets to be in a better mood. I want to put him down but when I do he wakes up. He's so peaceful sleeping on me. I also want to do some photos of the little guy. I'm running out of time since DD is heading out of town tomorrow and I need help to do it. I need a spitter at least since he's still floppy. I'm thinking about trying to sell stock photography so I need to make them perfect.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Wow, that WAS a busy morning!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM
The fruit roll ups didn't really work :( I was sad.

Quoting KylesMom409: Wow, that WAS a busy morning!
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Busy busy !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)