Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

4th Of July Plans?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:07 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
What are you and your family doing for the 4th? My husband and the kids and I are going to a 4th of July get together/birthday party for a friend of ours! Then Saturday evening we are hosting a 4th of July party at our house! We are gonna barbeque and have a big bonfire and when it gets dark we plan on shooting off fireworks for our guests to enjoy!! So ladies what are ur plans for the 4th?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaK8
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM

We have our families & a few friends over to our house for a party. We BBQ, swim, play games & enjoy the day. We shoot off fireworks at night.

Osstie
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:36 AM
We're going to my parents house to grill some food, go fishing in their pond, have a bonfire, and light off fireworks.
paytonleximomma
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 10:03 AM
We are going to the parade for sure then the rest of the day is really up in the air. Hubby works that afternoon so I'm sure the kids and I will find something to do until the fireworks that night.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Usually my family come here to swim. We might go to town to watch the water fights this year though, then come home to BBQ and swim. Then we'll head back to town for the parade, come back home then back to town at 9:00 for the fireworks show. 

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 6:58 PM
We are going to spend the day with one of my best friends, then come home at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huskermom98
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Spending the morning with my Mom since it's her birthday (we usually all gather and guys go golfing while girls and kids go to the zoo and chuck e cheese) but this year my Dad is hosting a family reunion at his lake so all of us kids will be out there instead.  I'm looking forward to seeing some family I haven't seen in years, but I wish we could still spend the whole day with my Mom...

Courtney610
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 7:48 PM
We are headed to Buffalo for a family reunion. My aunt and cousin both have birthdays, so that side of my dads family always has a big party to celebrate.

Monsita
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Some fun cooking and baking.
Some swimming and movies at home.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM
We are headed to my home t own. Lots of actuvities
Jellybean1123
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM

We are taking the kids to one of the firework displays nearby. Then Saturday after I get off work we are going to a cook out at my dad's house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)