Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What was the most recent movie/tv show...

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  • 36 Replies

that made you cry?

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

A Dolphin Tale.

FictionFan
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Brothers and Sisters. I've seen all 5 seasons, but I started over because I love it. I cried when Nora read the letter from William.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Gosh, everything makes me cry! I think master chef could make me cry. Darn hormones.
beans13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol, I watched Mondays Masterchef yesterday and it did make me cry.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Rizzoli & Isles. They repeated last week's episode last night before the new one. The funeral scene for the actor who committed suicide was heartbreaking to watch. I cried last week when i watched and again last night.

Bajanmama
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

When Jane got home from the service and found the postcard and she crumpled to the floor. They're all truly grieving because he wasn't just written out of the script.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

Rizzoli & Isles. They repeated last week's episode last night before the new one. The funeral scene for the actor who committed suicide was heartbreaking to watch. I cried last week when i watched and again last night.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Jul. 2, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I cry easy.  Last night we watched Extreme Weight Loss and I got teary when they were talking about the lady's husband who had died

Clubpenguin
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

The season finale of parenthood. It's usually emotional. And they were sure they would be renewed next year so they tied up the story lines.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jul. 2, 2014 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I watched the last episode of Good Luck Charlie on Monday.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jul. 2, 2014 at 1:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, that part was really sad. I cried with Maura too. It was all just so sad b/c you know its real, the sadness, the tears, the emotions.

Quoting Bajanmama:

When Jane got home from the service and found the postcard and she crumpled to the floor. They're all truly grieving because he wasn't just written out of the script.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)