Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you wearing makeup today?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:26 PM
  • 49 Replies

How often do you wear it?

I'm not wearing any but I'm not planning on leaving my house either. As I get older I put on a light foundation every day and sometimes mascara. I only wear other make up if I'm going out somewhere beyond normal mom stuff.

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:32 PM

I usually never wear makeup. If we're going somewhere important I'll put on BB Cream and maybe eye shadow and mascara. 

Flaca43
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I don't wear makeup much, but would wear some lipstick and eyeshadow sometimes.
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:36 PM
I never wear makeup. Maybe once or twice a year and even then it's only mascara and lip gloss.
Philosophia
by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:45 PM
I'm not wearing any today, I wear it whenever I go out and sometimes around the house but not always
SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Today at 10:57 AM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM
I wear it every day.
momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Jul. 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I wear makeup every day.

Michelle

Courtney610
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Yes. I wear it anyday I'm leaving the house.
Unchained_Woman
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 5:12 PM

When DS was little (he is now almost 11 years old), I got into the habit of showering and getting dressed from head to toe, including makeup, before he woke up in the mornings. This way, I never had to worry about needing to leave the house and not being able to take a shower or anything before doing so. It also made the transition of going back to work much easier. So, I pretty much wear it every day unless I am 95% sure I am not going anywhere...or I am sick :)

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 5:16 PM

I only wear it if I'm dressing up which is rare these days. It's really hot out today so makeup would be a bad idea. I think it would melt off my face.

liss05
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Not today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)