Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Cute ideas?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

My old college roommate and I have been to three Tom petty concerts together. We have lived in different states the past 8 years and will finally be living in the same place again this summer. She moves back the week before we are going to a tom petty concert and so I wanted to do a cute countdown on her Facebook. My only thought was posting a different petty lyric every day. Better ideas, please?

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Pictures together from each concert you went together??
Zazayam
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

You could take one big picture of the concert flyer or of you two together at a show or anything that seems relevant... Grid it into the number of days of the concert, cut them all out and uncover a square a day. On the day of the show you'd have the whole picture showing. Does that make sense? Lol... It'd be a bit of effort, but not really hard or anything. You can do it all in paint.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM
I like the past concert pics idea. Do you know what songs will be at this concert?
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 3, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome idea! :)

Quoting Zazayam:

You could take one big picture of the concert flyer or of you two together at a show or anything that seems relevant... Grid it into the number of days of the concert, cut them all out and uncover a square a day. On the day of the show you'd have the whole picture showing. Does that make sense? Lol... It'd be a bit of effort, but not really hard or anything. You can do it all in paint.

Mrs_Sweet
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM
No but usually he does the classics and then some from his new album

Quoting ScrChk23: I like the past concert pics idea. Do you know what songs will be at this concert?
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
How great!!!!

Quoting Zazayam:

CrnchyMamaCraig
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
See, I stink at stuff like this...how awesome y'all will be living near one another again though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)