Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM
  • 33 Replies

What do you have planned?

have a nice weekend

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:08 AM
My mom is in town. We have two weddings between Friday and Saturday. My mil is coming Saturday to watch DS during the second wedding. DS has a baseball game on Sunday. Plus I need to work for the client to get things done by Monday.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:42 AM

still working on baby's room, transitioning our 4 yr olds bedroom, going through all their clothes and shoes to weed out what they dont fit in anymore, I want to plant the pineapple, separate the tiger bromeliads and replant those, split a sapling from its Mama tree and replant that and maybe harvest some mangoes.  I also want to get the hospital ourtfit for the new baby and pack my hospital bag.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:55 AM

It should be a pretty quiet weekend for us. I work Saturday morning and then I'm taking dd to a birthday party for her friend. We'll probably just hang out at home the rest of the day. Sunday we don't have anything planned so I'm thinking we'll go to the pool. 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:25 AM
Working till 1:30 on Saturday, then taking DS to a friend's bday party. Sunday will be chores and grocery shopping.
mrsary
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:25 AM
The zoo
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Saturday, I have my meeting, then I'm taking one of my dogs to the vet - that's going to be interesting to say the least... She's not big on going to the vet, and she's 120 lbs so it's not like I can just pick her up and put her where she needs to go,lol  After the vet I'm dropping my dog off at home and picking my dd up and we are going shopping, since SO wants to work on the house and we need to get out of the way,lol

Sunday, I'm going grocery shopping - early.  Then I have a 10am nail appointment and later that day we are heading down to my cousin's house for a bbq and my dd can go in the pool.  I'm in charge of the dessert and corn,lol Gotta love my family!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Today I am meeting my niece for lunch. Then I am running a bunch of errands while I'm in town. My oldest son is coming home from the beach. We are planning to go to Olive Garden for dinner.

Saturday I don't have anything planned.

Sunday We're going to my cousin's for a cookout. My cousin's son is here, from Washington state,  for a couple of weeks to visit his grandpa. We are going to visit with him for a little while.

Kissybratzmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:58 AM
I got my DD (2) a new swimsuit so we'll probably do some swimming. Tomorrow is farmers market and Sunday SO's aunt is coming in town for the first time in years. I've never met her, but she did make the little one a beautiful afghan before she was born.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:14 AM

DH won some tickets to a concert (just a local band, I've never heard of them) tonight. But if it doesn't stop raining soon we aren't going. 

Tomorrow my cousin's daughter was supposed to have her 1st birthday party at the state park with the splash pad but I doubt that'll happen with this rain. 

The rest of the weekend is just going to be a quiet weekend, nothing special. 

Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Dh and I are dropping our girls off with my sister this evening so we can celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.  Tomorrow we are going to see my sister in the hospital and he's gonna work on his truck. While he's working on the truck I plan to go thru the girls room to get rid of stuff they no longer need/want. Sunday I'll probably lay around relaxing. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN