Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Sesame Place questions!?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hello, I'm new to the group :) 

I have two little ones and one on the way, and we are planning a trip to Sesame Place in PA in a few weeks before I'm too big to travel comfortably, but I wanted to hear from anyone who has gone there before with little ones.  

How was the food?  

What are the MUSt dos?

What should we avoid? 

Thanks for any input! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jbyrd898
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont know, here is a bump though. My parents took me there lots of times when I was little and I remember I enjoyed it a lot.

boomamma
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Quoting jbyrd898:

I dont know, here is a bump though. My parents took me there lots of times when I was little and I remember I enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah, I went a few times myself.  It's even better now from what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous about food choices and things like that.  Also, I want to be able to bring my own snacks, etc...

It was pretty no frills back when it opened and I went...like, real junk food, not much else in the 90s. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Here is a bump

Welcome to the group
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Here's a bump and welcome!
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:53 PM

We ordered Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner buffets with Cookie Monster , Elmo and Big Bird

. Expensive yes but I don't think my son has ever been as happy as he was when he went to Sesame Place and saw Elmo.

We went every year for 6 years. My family still takes all the little ones every year and everyone loves it.

I love Sesame Place I have no complaints I use to go every summer when I was a little girl.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 20, 2014 at 1:50 PM

The food is VERY expensive.  It's best to go on a weekday if you can.  It gets VERY crowded on the weekend and it's a pretty small park.  I would look online before you go to decide which shows you want to go to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)