Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do you do THIS when you are out shopping?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:46 PM
  • 64 Replies

Do you talk on the phone when you are in a store shopping?  How about when you are paying at the register?

on phone

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:47 PM

I don't, but it seems like lately when I'm at the store EVERYONE is on their phone.

anotherandree
by Inga on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:49 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't. I think it is rude to the cashiers. I hate it when people do it because I REALLY don't want to hear their conversations!
godsgirl26
by ♥Charmaine♥ on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

No, that is such a distaction to me. When someone is calling i will let it go to voicemail and call them later.

Jtcjtmom
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Not usually unless I'm shopping for a big holiday meal and I need to double check something with my sister.
norahsmommy
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Not unless it's an emergency. I like to focus on shopping and it's annoying to hear others talk on phones.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:51 PM

I agree.  I've seen so many cashiers trying to talk to people who are clueless that they're even being spoken to.....

Quoting anotherandree: I don't. I think it is rude to the cashiers. I hate it when people do it because I REALLY don't want to hear their conversations!

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I will talk while shopping but as soon as I am ready to check out I'm off the phone. It's so incredibly rude to do that to cashiers!
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:14 PM

I try not to talk on my phone at all when I'm shopping and definitely not while I'm at the register.  I can't say I've never done it though.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:33 PM
I do not
faeryfrog
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:44 AM

I did this the other day, I got a call from work right as I was walking up to pay, I HATE doing it and have never done it before, but they needed my help with something, thankfully I knew the cashier and put my coworker on hold while she was ringing my stuff up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)