Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What grade are your kid(s) going into this school year?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:20 AM
  • 65 Replies
Are they looking forward to going back?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommeisQueen
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Hello. My kids are going into 5th, 3rd and 1st grades this year. They really, really want to know who their teachers are going to be so they are anxiously awaiting their back to school letters but no they are not ready to go back yet.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM

My oldest is out of school. My middle child is going into 7th and my youngest is going into 4th. They are looking forward to it since they both change school buildings this year. Oldest goes to the middle school, youngest to one our 4-6grade buildings.

reche1978
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM

4th grade and kindergaten.  My girls are so excited

buttercup24
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My boys are going into 5th grade and kindergarten. My oldest is not looking forward to going back at all lol. And my youngest can not wait to go to big kid school he says.
SCADMom
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Freshman in high school & freshman in college....they're both ready to start back

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Kindergarten and 9th grade. My little one is excited to start his new school. M y oldest son is not looking forward to school starting.
trish2tew
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:18 AM

DD#1 will be in first grade. She has wanted to go back to school since it got out for summer! Some of that is probably due to babysitter issues though. DD#2 will be starting pre-K. She wanted to go last year, but her birthday is in December, so she had to wait. Not a happy camper to have to wait longer. DS should start pre-K next year, and he will be 3 next month.

momofthem311
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1st and 7th
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:28 AM
My boys are going to 10th grade, 8th grade, 4th grade, and 1st grade.
No they are not looking forward to going back to school.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:50 AM
My oldest is going to be a freshman in high school. She is looking forward to going back. Our middle one is just turning five and he didn't make the school cutoff so he's staying in daycare. And the baby is, well a baby so he's in the infant room at daycare.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)