Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got any fun plans for this week

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this
Thursday is a parade and at the park. They will have tons of booths set up. So you can try different cultures foods. You can also buy really neat stuff. We celebrate 4th of July here on the 4th and 24th.

Than on the 28th my son will be double digits. He will be 10 the time has flown by.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:32 AM

I am cleaning my house and then Saturday we are going to Missouri for my 15 year High school reunion.  Then on sunday I am making my daughter a cake because on the 28th she turns 8

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Nope it's a boring week for us. My day off work was yesterday but I spent it with the kids at the dentist and dh at the doctor. And then we did some school shopping. I'm just working the rest of the week. Friday the city is doing a free movie night outside. We're thinking about going to that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:34 AM
We are going over to his parents this afternoon and celebrating his youngest niece's birthday and then tomorrow I get to meet another mom from CafeMom that is in my due date group with my youngest. I'm really excited!
jcm28
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Well Saturday going shopping with a friend. Kids will be at nana's or work with dad at the racetrack. Sunday going to take family dd is meeting her bf and family for the first time
mom2acutiepie
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I'm driving the kids 5 hours away to my dad's tomorrow. Then on Friday me and dd (18 mo) will drive back home. DS (6) is staying with dad for 3 weeks.
huskermom98
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Its my summer break this week--my boys are at a day-long science camp all this week!  It started out great because I got to do some scrapbooking shopping on Monday, but then I had an unexpected root canal yesterday.  But I'm feeling better today, just in time to get highlights and a haircut today.  Not sure what I'll do the rest of the week, other than packing for a scrapbooking crop I am hosting on Saturday at my church!

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My son will be 10 on the 28th.

Quoting Nicole_2007:

I am cleaning my house and then Saturday we are going to Missouri for my 15 year High school reunion.  Then on sunday I am making my daughter a cake because on the 28th she turns 8

Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM

We always found it funny because I tried so hard to have her on the 27th but instead she came on the 28th by a emergancy C-Section and the 28th is my Aunts Birthday so she was happy Paige waited lol

Quoting kyledavidsmom: My son will be 10 on the 28th.
Quoting Nicole_2007:

baby
baby growth
baby
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Tomorrow I get off at 1:00 for a chiropractor appointment, then I have a hair appointment at 4:00 that I'm thinking about rescheduling to save money. IDK yet. 

Friday we are going grocery shopping. Saturday we are going to a Sports & Outdoors show with the kids. Sunday is church then a Girl Scouts picnic in the park while DH goes to a coaches meeting for the football team he's coaching this year. 

Our new exchange student arrives Monday night at 9:15 so we are all pretty pumped about that!

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Quoting Sophie1106: Nope it's a boring week for us. My day off work was yesterday but I spent it with the kids at the dentist and dh at the doctor. And then we did some school shopping. I'm just working the rest of the week. Friday the city is doing a free movie night outside. We're thinking about going to that.

IDK where you work at but because of this alone I like you already, haha! My co worker is on salary but still asked for a day off each week this summer. The boss agreed, no problem. You'd think she could schedule things like this on her day off but no. She takes her full day off then schedules all of her and her kids appointments during work hours. Then comes to me freaking out when she is behind on work. Well duh, what did you think was going to happen?

wedding countdown
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)