Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was devistated this morning

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 12 Replies

I was devistated this morning,went to see my obgyn doctor for complaints of chronic pelvic pain and said I have to have a hysterectomy.My husband and I were talking having a child together and this is not going to happen.I told him tonight and he said everything is going to be ok taking the news very well.Great thing is he is going to be there Friday morning when I have the hysterectomy done surgically.This weekend is not going to go very well,3 days in the hospital recovering.My spirits are high and going to make a full recovery.

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clubpenguin
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:58 PM

I'm sorry. You seem to have a good attitude about it. I wish you a quick recovery.

amomof2sons
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:00 PM

I have a great attitude about it.Want the pain gone

incogNinja
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry to hear that. I hope the surgery helps you feel better
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:50 PM
I second this. Hugs and keep us posted on how you're doing, hun.

Quoting incogNinja: Sorry to hear that. I hope the surgery helps you feel better
exhaustedmother
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 3:01 AM

I'm sorry-hope everything goes well for you though and that this takes care of the pain issue!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Hugs~ hope everything goes well. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I'm sorry!  I hope everything goes well.

nurse1997
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hi doll you will be just fine......Recovery time is a bitch but just relax and take things slow the first few weeks and you will be fine. Enjoy the babies that you do have and don't worry about the one you can't have besides look on the bright side babies are way to much work anyways you got off the hook ;) Good luck doll    

athorne
by Anna on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:23 PM
They are a very major decision but in the long run it is very beneficial to have it done. My mom had a full hysterectomy about 20 years ago because her periods were very heavy and was having very painful clots.
Courtney610
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Big hugs. I had one 2 years ago. If you need to talk to someone about it, let me know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)