Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sugar daddy anyone?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:05 AM
  • 15 Replies
So one of my friends was trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with having a sugar daddy on the side if your man can't handle the load. Me on the other hand I say it's wrong. She should either be with the sugar daddy or stop dating men who can't provide. She sees nothing wrong with it & thinks she shouldn't have to argue with her guy about it. She hasn't had a job in over 10 years btw. Crazy thoughts?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Yeah shes nuts lol dh is my sugar daddy lol
Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:26 AM
I could use a sugar daddy, but I don't and wouldn't because I'm in a committed relationship. She's wrong.
incogNinja
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Pathetic. Not cool.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:47 AM
2 moms liked this

If this is how she chooses to live her life, as long as she's open and honest with the men she's dating then I see nothing wrong with it, they're all adults.  Everyone has their own path in life and if this is how she wants to live it, who am I to judge!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Goodybag1
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:50 AM
I'm with you on the judgement part. + I think it's to many women who make it off their bodies these days that just won't admit it. It's such a easy way out. It might work for some but not me.
EarlGrayHot
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

How appalling.  What an awful selfish person she is. 

natural_s
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I think there is something just as wrong with the manthat is with her while she has a sugar daddy on the side, lol.

Goodybag1
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I know! I think it's a form of pimping but hey that's just me.✋

Quoting natural_s:

I think there is something just as wrong with the manthat is with her while she has a sugar daddy on the side, lol.

natural_s
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Exactly, lol.

Quoting Goodybag1: I know! I think it's a form of pimping but hey that's just me.✋
Quoting natural_s:

I think there is something just as wrong with the man that is with her while she has a sugar daddy on the side, lol.

katiebug840204
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Exactly this

Quoting Briesmom38:

If this is how she chooses to live her life, as long as she's open and honest with the men she's dating then I see nothing wrong with it, they're all adults.  Everyone has their own path in life and if this is how she wants to live it, who am I to judge!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)