• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:19 AM
  • 15 Replies

have a nice weekend

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faeryfrog
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:48 AM

I have a three day weekend! I am deep cleaning as much as possible, starting from the back working my way up, then hopefully swimming and bbqing with some friends later.

Saturday we are going on a tiny trip, My SO has to travel for a meeting and we usually all go with and stay around the hotel relaxing

I'm hoping to just rest/play on Sunday

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Doing some cleaning tonight, I have an appointment for a pedi on Saturday before my meeting and then the beach!

If it doesn't rain on Sunday I'll be hitting the beach too!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Not much this weekend. Tomorrow I'm taking my youngest son for a haircut. Maybe go in to old navy to see if they have any good sales and pick up a few things for him. After that, I plan to stay in for the rest of the weekend and clean and do laundry. Oh yeah, and catch up on my shows that I missed or fell asleep on during the week.
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Hopefully we can get in the pool!🏊

I also hope DF can make his famous dish on Saturday. That's all I wanted for my birthday.
momofthem311
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Just going to take the kids to GattiLand Saturday, it's 45 min away so it's a big deal for them. Sunday is always our teams practice so the kids and I will go watch my husband coach and I will probably talk with the wives and girlfriends about another fundraiser.
Nothing major
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Not much. Dd has dance class tonight. Saturday morning I'm working. After work I think I want to go to the mall and get  the rest of dd's school shopping done. We're going out to dinner tomorrow too. Sunday we're planning on going to the pool and doing some baking. 

irishmamato2
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Nothing really planned for us this weekend. I have to go grocery shopping sometime this weekend but I know hubby wants to finish up his motorcycle so he can drive it to work on Monday.

Frances0923
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Taking the boat out now that the weather is looking promising 

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Not much. Lots of relaxing. I return to work full time on Monday for the start of the school year.

wingsfan1234
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

taking the girls to the park tomorrow.. then attendding a new church Sunday morning and who knows what after that...

this is my husbands weekend to work so we try to stay out and/or very quiet during the days so he  can sleep  (he works nights!) 

Mommy to two girls here on earth, along with another girl and a boy in Heaven watching over us 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)