• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you care if your SO has friends that are girls?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:01 PM
  • 26 Replies

It doesn't bother me, but it's a touchy subject for some of my friends.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I don't like it because I'm very insecure. I don't say anything about it though because I know it's my issue, not his.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM
I don't care. I have guy friends, so he can have girl friends.
Skylar_White
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Well all my s/o's friends are married and live far away in his home state. I have male friends, but they are gay.
MixedCooke
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I'd prefer if I knew them and can feel them out as far as whether they are scandalous or trustworthy. I work at a police department, so a man in uniform and a lot of prime beef, so I doubt hubby would be happy if I had a lot of male friends.
WarriorMom84
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Nope. i have told dh be friends with whom ever you please but the moment the friendship turns sexual you better get the balls to tell me. So that way i can take the steps to being a single parent with kids. 

Courtney610
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM
My husband has female friends and I have guy friends.
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:00 AM

We both have friends of the opposite sex.

esox
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Most of the time it doesnt bother me. We grew up together so we know all the same people. I know which are trouble makers and which are trust worthy. I can say that for me birthdays and such have had much nicer gifts since he has started listening to ideas from his female friends :)
nurse1997
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

At  work he can chat to women but as far as out side of work No not really, He will chat with my girlfriends but that is about it thank god he dont want too !

Mrs.Bolin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I do care. In fact. Im on my monthly. Its bad. My body aches and I mowed the yard yesterday evening. I haven't had much rest. Hubby works nights. He said he would be home this morning (he has been working in his garage most mornings) so I could get a nap in so i can start getting things ready for my daughters birthday party tomorrow. Where the hell is he? I didn't know for nearly three hours. I called and texted. He was around the corner talking to a co-worker that is female (she has lady problems and needed someone to talk too...). He stayed in his truck the whole time. My nieghbor saw him and drove around the block three times.lol His fkn phone was next to him on the seat on silent the whole time. Trust a female to be friends with my man? Hell no! They all want him because he wont mind his own buinsess and quit being nice and listening to their homewrecking drama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)