Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious Serious Question

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:49 PM
  • 46 Replies
Ladies, if you see a friend or relative husband out with another woman would you tell her? Now if the shoe was on the other foot would you want to know?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeautifulMomof1
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I would mind my own business . .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes and yes. They often are in denial so I would take a pic for conformation, too.
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM
9 moms liked this
If you were my friend and knew my husband was cheating and didn't tell me, you might as well be the one he's cheating with because you're keeping it secret with him.

Quoting BeautifulMomof1: I would mind my own business . .
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:58 PM

This!

Quoting VintageWife: Yes and yes. They often are in denial so I would take a pic for conformation, too.

BeautifulMomof1
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
This topic is a double edged sword . . 9 times out of 10, the spouse already knows the other is cheating but they're in denial and shoot the messenger because they don't want to accept the truth, then in the end lose a spouse and a friend . .

That's just what I would do . . Then be there to help her pick up the pieces when it all hits the fan . .

Quoting VintageWife: If you were my friend and knew my husband was cheating and didn't tell me, you might as well be the one he's cheating with because you're keeping it secret with him.

Quoting BeautifulMomof1: I would mind my own business . .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NeonGirl9583
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM
I wouldnt tell. It could be a friend or even a sister.
katiebug840204
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I would tell.
Goodybag1
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:05 PM
I would unless they tell me not to. I just feel obligated.

Quoting NeonGirl9583: I wouldnt tell. It could be a friend or even a sister.
KeepOnTryin
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:11 PM
This actually happened to me once. A woman that I had been friends with for about 5 or 6 years was dating a guy. The guy started cheating on her with my 17 year old cousin. I told my cousin that he had a girlfriend and to leave him alone. She did.
I told the woman her new boyfriend was cheating on her. She called me a liar and every other name in the book. She ended up marrying him. A few years later they got divorced. Because he was cheating on her!
The woman and I are only acquaintances now. We will never be the same.
Goodybag1
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Damn!!

Quoting KeepOnTryin: This actually happened to me once. A woman that I had been friends with for about 5 or 6 years was dating a guy. The guy started cheating on her with my 17 year old cousin. I told my cousin that he had a girlfriend and to leave him alone. She did.
I told the woman her new boyfriend was cheating on her. She called me a liar and every other name in the book. She ended up marrying him. A few years later they got divorced. Because he was cheating on her!
The woman and I are only acquaintances now. We will never be the same.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)